Moodle - learning management system
Moodle is a learning management system allowing us to creating an Internet school (with Web-based courses), universities and colleges worldwide, using Moodle to train students; therefore, companies around the world use this system to train employees in a variety of areas.
By itself, the system has many built-in options, such as:
- Building and transfer of material:
- Building of a course – storing all course materials inside the system (videos, articles, links to learning sources, pictures).
- Online tutoring - Webinar – Broadcasting live online lessons with possibility to respond and ask questions.
- Access to materials in any place and at any time (only for course participants).
- Permanent contact between students and course director through the system.
- Activities conditioning according to student's performance, so that each student can progress at his own pace and level.
- Student exercises:
- Building exercises according to existing modules adjusted to individual and group learning.
- Options of joint exercise in groups.
- Communication with a group of students together and separately, as part of Forums & Chats.
- Tracking learning status:
- Test construction and automated testing possibility
- Management of personal tasks
- Scores management
- Tracking course payments