Drupal is a powerful web development framework and the leading open source CMS in the world, and is maintained and developed by a community of 630,000+ users and developers. It streamlines development, enables rapid prototyping and powers complex business flows.
Drupal comes with modules written by the community and tested by rigorous standards for coding, testing, performance, and information security. A dedicated team is responsible for taking care of the security, maintenance and improvement of the existing modules.
The modular characteristics of Drupal allow the development of new modules based on existing ones, thus reducing time-to-market of new features and enhancements.
The CMS comes with built-in options like (a partial list, the complete one would simply not fit on the page...):
- Managing users and user permissions.
- Extremely flexible design.
- System that enables the implementation of the wildest designs on HTML5, CSS3 and other modern web design conventions.
- Hundreds of thousands of free modules and designs.
- Existing integration with common frameworks such as jQuery and SASS.
- Drupal comes with extensive documentation allowing for rapid development.
- Changing layouts of the site via the user-interface only - no coding involved.
- Blocks and panels system which easily allows layouts change by UI only (without dealing with code).
- Dictionaries and taxonomy system for content tagging and internal links, advanced lists generator and Internationalization and Multilingual capabilities Site hierarchy (menu).
- Management System and a massive load of other cool features...
When should I use Drupal?
Drupal is the best fit for any complex web project which should cover multiple needs under the same roof. Managing everything centrally: users, permissions, layouts and content all in the same place, considerably reduces costs, execution time and overheads.
Drupal is excellent for on-going projects which continue to develop as the company evolves and new needs arise. Drupal’s modularity supports rapid changes and adapts to new challenges.
Why should I choose Linnovate?
Linnovate is the most experienced Drupal shop in Israel, established by top contributors in the country; and our success is guaranteed not only by our excellent team, but also through our knowledge of how to run a show. We have a proven methodology of project management that allows us to take your project from its early stages to a successful conclusion.
Linnovate has used Drupal technology for almost 10 years and pioneered Drupal’s integration in Israel’s enterprises. We have an existing database of code and our current knowledge allows us to build sites faster and more efficiently than others. We arrange training and conferences about Drupal technology, spreading awareness to others. We have complementary products that work with Drupal such as Hosting solutions, dedicated SLA and online marketing solutions (SEO) and are familiar with other innovative technologies and how to integrate them with Drupal. We also have experience in launching Drupal sites on cloud services such as Amazon and Azur.
Linnovate has developed a product that enables enterprises to connect Drupal to advanced and innovative technologies such as Mongo DB, Angular.js, Node.js and more. For more information about it, read about MEAN.io.